Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Spring is Here!

       I am very happy to announce that spring is here at last! Sadly, I haven't had very much time to enjoy it yet. My mom and I are thinking about teaming up on this blog, so if we decide to, there will be a different title, and I will be posting pictures of the various things that we are both creating! I will still be using the same website as I am now, as well as the same email address to contact me. As always, if you are interested in anything on this blog please email me at cassiescraftsandthings@gmail.com or you can also email me if you have any questions, comments, and critiques! Thank you so much for all of your continued support! My schedule should be slowing down a little in a couple of weeks, so hopefully I can get a lot more projects done!

No comments:

Post a Comment