Thursday, April 4, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy...

       Hello everyone! I wanted to apologize once again for not posting very much lately. I have been super busy this past week with school and work. I have been working on crocheting my first baby blanket for someone that I know, so I cannot post any pictures of it right now because I don't want them to see it yet. ;) I only have a few days so I need to get it done ASAP! The way my schedule is right now, I am really hoping that I can get it done by the time I want to because I'd rather give it to them in person than mail it to them. We will see! I am also currently working on getting a third job. Yes, you read that correctly haha. I hope that you have been enjoying my posts and pictures, and I am sorry that I have not been posting much lately! On a good note, spring is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment