Wednesday, June 5, 2013

New Addition!

       Hello everyone! There has been a new addition to this blog as I will also be posting photos of various crafts and projects that my mother has made as well! I have also been busy with making new projects after pondering over numerous patterns while trying to decide what I want to make next! Sometimes that is the hardest part! First I will show some of my new projects!


This is a set of two red dishcloths that I made.



This is the first coaster that I made and I am very pleased with the outcome! Definitely a lot more of these will be made in the near future!

Now, to show some of the projects that my mom has made!


This is a star wall hanging that measures 19"x19" and has a 2" sleeve on the back.


This is called the Chubby Charmer Bag and it measures 25"x13"x8.5" and the handles are 21", and it also has 4 inside pockets.


This is one of a set of four Sealed With A Kiss Place Mats. They each measure 12"x18".


This and the following bags are called The Perfect Tote, and they measure 14"x11"x6".




Thank you all again for your continued support and I have created a Facebook page that will also be dedicated to these and future crafts and projects! So head on over and give us a like so that you can get updated there as well! The link is: https://www.facebook.com/CraftsQuiltsAndMore

No comments:

Post a Comment