Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My First Scarf!

       Hello everyone! Sorry that I haven't posted in quite a while, between school work and working a lot of hours lately I haven't had much time to work on projects. Its sad, I know. I am going to start setting aside more time so that I can work on more projects because working patiently with my hands and creating something really relaxes me and relieves some of the stress of everyday life. Another reason why I am posting is because I recently finished crocheting my first scarf and I am very pleased with it! I will post a couple of pictures down below! I have been working on some dish cloths once again but in different, and more spring-like colors. I will post pictures when I get those finished as well! Any and all feedback is welcomed and encouraged! Also once again, if you are interested in anything just let me know! Thank you everyone for your continued support, it means so much more to me that you will ever know.



No comments:

Post a Comment